Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ultraman


Ultraman cruising with shorts, t-shirt and backpack. I can find no further info on this dude. He came with a keychain loop screwed into the top of his helmet but I'm not sure if that was original. He is wearing an outfit that is a bit unusual for Ultraman or his family. I think this is a "skater outfit," since I was able to find one pic of a couple figures that seemed to match this style. The figures pictured were of Ultraman bodyboarding, surfing, holding a surfboard that says "Marine Sports Okinawa," playing a guitar, and holding something that I can't make out. All the figures had outfits to match their accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Hi im coming from th future, I can assure you this did exist and wasnt jut a hallucination because I had this exact key chain as well! Im trying to find it on ebay since I cant seem to find mine at home :(

    ReplyDelete