Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bart Simpson V


Daredevil Bart from the World of Springfield interactive set. I believe this dude originally came with a helmet. This line of figures was made between 2000-2004, and this particular figure was available in 2002. I remember people at that time hoarding figures and playsets in hopes that they would skyrocket in value. For the most part that didn't happen but there seem to be a few figures/sets that gained some value. Daredevil Bart is not one of them. I don't think they had a Springfield Gorge playset for Bart to jump but I'm sure this figure worked with a few sets. An almost identical figure appears in the Simpsons Pinball Party machine, also sans helmet.

Thanks to Adam for this figure, and for skating the post office parking lot with me everyday for a few summers.

Edit: Helmet found.

No comments:

Post a Comment